Fitted Black "Stay Up" Snood
Designed to be breathable, comfortable and to stay up!
Our passion is design. So because snoods can either slip down or get too tight, we put our brains together to design the "Stay Up" snoods that can be worn as face masks and neck warmers. The snoods fully cover the nose and mouth and are soooo comfortable to wear.
The DHHS advises that Snoods must be fitted and not loose.
Room for those long beards to rest nicely in.
Great for those who have to be out and about for work. Easy to pull up and down using only the straps so you don't touch the mask.
They are designed with a head strap that sits over your ears. The strap can be worn over or under your hair. Made with 3 layers of quality fabric.
- 100% Australian owned Melbourne made
- Sustainable - washable and reusable
- Soft, comfortable and super cool
Our products are not medical grade masks and we make no claims that they filter 100% viruses or bacteria.
Sizing available in:
- Regular (Male adult face) - measurement for top of snood including head strap is 54cm unstretched, 80cm stretched. Neck band measures 48cm unstretched.
- Small (Female/teenager face) - measurement for top of snood including head strap is 50cm unstretched, 75cm stretched. Neck band measures 44cm unstretched.
- Outer: Scuba 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
- Middle: 92% Cotton 8% Elastane
- Inner: 92% Cotton 8% Elastane